FRL Alpha Mass
How Does FRL Alpha Mass Work?
“When Forerunner Labs™ set out to find the most effective muscle builder legally available it was without a doubt 1-DHEA, the powerful 1-Testosterone prohormone.”
Ladies, this isn’t a product for you. But if you’ve a significant other in your life–the kind with male parts and facial hair–then this could be the kick in the pants he needs to get up and get MOTIVATED. I’m talking weight lifting–crunching iron, sweating hard and grinding teeth. All those lovely biceps and triceps popping out and veiny–and don’t get me started on the pecs. We could be here a while…
FRL (Forerunner Labs) is peddling Alpha Mass by claiming they’ve improved the power of standard 1-DHEA and named it ULTRA 1-DHEA (A-A-A-A-A.)
(Sorry that was my echo for dramatic effect.)
Apparently this ingredient alone will turn your man into a lifting machine, improving lean muscle mass and giving him impressive strength.
So without further ado let’s look at the ingredients and see if there’s anything to Alpha Mass, or if it’s just a ‘mass’ of hoo-ha.
FRL Alpha Mass’s Clinically Proven Weight Loss Ingredients
Okay, here’s my ‘beef.’ I cannot find ingredient dosages ANYWHERE. There isn’t an official website, so I really had to scout around to find information on Alpha Mass. I’m hoping it’s a new product and as such will go BURSTING across the web, echoes galore.
Unfortunately without ingredient dosages I cannot gauge how well Alpha Mass is going to work. Sigh. But here is what’s in it:
- Ultra 1-DHEA-the “powerhouse” of Alpha Mass it helps men gain “explosive” strength through increasing lymphatic absorption. This makes it 80% more effective than regular old 1-DHEA.
- Berberine and Rhizoma coptidis-slow the enzymes that break down 1-DHEA in their tracks so 1-DHEA can continue to get the job done.
- Cobalt-not only decreases 1-DHEA break down, but also increases oxygen flow to the muscles so your man can pump longer and harder. (Titter.)
- Hormone Carrier Matrix-makes sure 1-DHEA is stable once it reaches the digestive system and “optimizes” the delivery.
What I don’t like here (other than no ingredient dosages) is the lack of CLINICAL EVIDENCE. Where’s the proof ULTRA 1-DHEA will do what it claims to? And just how does the “Hormone Carrier Matrix” give the 1-DHEA optimal delivery to the digestive system? And can we be certain Alpha Mass will turn our men into sweating, bulked-up sex machines? The world must know!!!
Does FRL Alpha Mass Have a Money-Back Guarantee?
Nope. Nada. Zip. There isn’t even an official website. It seems you must purchase Alpha Mass through third-party vendors and most don’t offer a refund on opened product. Period.
FRL Alpha Mass Final Thoughts
Ladies, there isn’t much here to love. Alpha Mass may in fact be a terrific product, but they’re not proving it to us with:
- Lack of clinical data
- Lack of ingredient information
- Lack of testimonials and–
- Lack of a money-back guarantee.
Wait to buy it until there’s more information out there including rave reviews from a bunch of body builders. They know their stuff. (And they’re so cute too. Sigh.)